Marian University is committed doing what is best for its students and their families. While these are temporary adjustments, we hope that they provide options to assist you in navigating a very difficult time in the life of our community.
Effective immediately, financial restrictions that normally prevent registration for summer and/or fall 2020 have been adjusted for Marian University students who are registered for spring 2020 courses. The specific adjustments are noted below. Please register today for upcoming classes!
Students in all programs other than the MAP program and MAP guest students may register for summer or fall 2020 courses with an overall unpaid balance of up to and including $1,500.00.
- This temporarily replaces the policy that allows registration for any student in this category to register with an unpaid overall balance of up to $500.00.
- Students may carry up to a $1,500.00 overall balance beyond the July 15, 2020 published due date for tuition and fees.
- Students who are required to be clear through the Knight Quest clearance process (traditional undergraduates and St. Joe Indy students) must have the full balance due to the University paid in full or set up on a payment plan with Marian’s approved payment plan provider by the assigned Knight Quest date.
- Students who are not required to be clear through the Knight Quest clearance process must have the full balance due to the University paid in full or set up on a payment plan with Marian’s approved payment plan provider by Friday, August 21, 2020.
Students in the MAP program may remain in the current term or session, as well as register for a future course with an overall unpaid balance of up to and including $1,215.00.
- Courses will not be dropped for students with a balance of $1,215.00 or below.
- Tuition over and above the $1,215.00 threshold remains due on the first day of each term or session.
- This temporary policy begins immediately and will continue through the third summer term that begins on July 20, 2020.The policy of tuition being due on the first day of each term will resume with the first fall term beginning on August 24, 2020. The carryover balance must also be paid by August 24, 2020.
Note: Guest students who are taking MAP courses must still have paid in full balances by the first day of each term or session to remain in courses. Guest students are not eligible for this temporary change.
Effective immediately, Marian University has temporarily removed the assessment of credit card fees normally charged by our vendor when payments are made online for either a one-time tuition payment or a payment plan installment. This change is in effect through May 31, 2020.
Additionally, you may now set up person proxy access for MUHUB. To get started, visit the Office of the Registrar's website for instructions.
Our team is working remotely from our individual homes to support you and respond to your questions and concerns. If you are concerned about your student account and would like to talk with a staff member, please email us at email@example.com or call 317.955.6020.