- August 14: New students who are not affiliated with an early move-in group
- August 15: Returning students not affiliated with an early move-in group
You may arrive anytime during your move-in timeslot. Check-in stations will not be open outside of these times.
If you do not have a scheduled move-in time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Move-In Day Guidelines
- All students complete the CampusShield daily self-assessment prior to arriving on campus. If you receive a red screen, please reschedule your move-in day.
- All guests please complete the COVID-19 self-assessment prior to arriving on campus.
- Each student can only have to two “helpers” on move in day.
- People over 65 years old and/or with compromised immunity or underlying health conditions should not accompany a student.
- We require all students, staff, faculty and visitors wear a mask and practice physical distancing when in public areas.
- Clare Hall Residents - Clare Hall, First Floor
- University Hall and Drew Hall Residents - University Hall Lobby
- House and Apartment Residents - Clare Hall, First Floor
- Candlewood Suites Residents - 1152 N. White River Pkwy W Dr.
The housing website also contains other helpful information such as links to What to Bring, FAQs, Preparing for Your Arrival, move in information, etc.
Questions? Contact Residential and Commuter Life at (317) 955-6318 or email@example.com.